THE 100% LQDFX CASH BONUS
LQDFX offers a 100% welcome bonus for all deposits above $250. The promotion refers to all account types and you can withdraw the full bonus after completing certain volume requirements.
► CLAIM HERE YOUR 100% BONUS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the basic terms and condition for receiving the promotion:
- The minimum deposit amount to qualify for the 100% bonus is $250 per deposit
- The maximum bonus per trading account is 20,000 USD/EUR
- The Bonus Value is calculated as $5 USD per full round turn lot traded on FX & Gold products
- The minimum lot size for the qualifying positions is 0.1 lot
- The minimum duration for the qualifying positions is 3 minutes
- The bonus can be withdrawn after completing the volume requirements
LQDFX BASIC TRADING FEATURES
LQDFX offers 5 account types: an ECN, a VIP, and 3 commission-free trading accounts. The maximum trading leverage is 500:1. However, the ECN account offers leverage up to 300:1, and the VIP account 100:1. In addition, there is also a swap-free account, for Islamic traders.
The LQDFX offers 71 Forex pairs, 11 indices, and 4 popular commodities. Due to the location of the headquarters base (Marshall Islands), LAQFX is not under any regulation. However, the broker offers full client bank account segregation.
► CLAIM HERE YOUR 100% BONUS | ► LQDFX FOREX BROKER REVIEW
■ LQDFX 100% CASH BONUS UP TO $20,000
Decoding Market Volatility
Basically, volatility is considered as bad news by most investors as stock market volatility and financial crisis go hand-in-hand. Actually, volatility can sometimes be good news and some other times bad news. In any case, understanding volatility is a key process towards optimizing your portfolio management and maximizing your returns in the long-run.
Volatility can be used either for detecting potential breakouts or for categorizing financial assets based on the level of their risk.
What is Actually Volatility?
Volatility is a statistical tool that measures the degree of variation of a price series by using a standard deviation of returns.
Read more: Forex Market Volatility